Thursday 21 April 2011

Pain .. End's Here, Tonight.

Ah!
I see the blood come out, as my eyes begin to water.
Relief .. at last.
I look at my arms, & all the scars.
I'm in so much pain, & this is how I feel good .. for a while.
Ahh!
I cut in deeper this time. Feeling better with each & every cut.
Why does this make me feel better? & Only for a while?
What's wrong with me!
There has to be  better way, to end all this pain.
I'm suck a freak.
Painless-for a moment, forgetting about everything for a minute.
I look at all my blood .. and start to cry.
I see a rope, & I see myself die. I grab it, and hang it up high.
I'm sorry mom & dad, it's my time to die.
Ahhh!
Snap.

Need someone to talk to, need help? Visit Kids Help Phone Online or talk to a guidance consular at your school.

Dedicated too anyone going through something like this, or too families who have lost a loved one due to suicide. *Be strong because things will get better, it may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.<3

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, the clouds may constantly seem to hover above in the sky, but just beyond that, a little bit higher; the sun is ALWAYS shining.

    ReplyDelete